the last spot

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

T -2 days and counting. Moral: hungry but happy

I have not even started to pack yet. Today is Monday, "The Flight" is on Wednesday, you do the math.

"Not packing" is my normal method of preparing for just about any journey, and in most cases is due to pure procrastination on my part.

Not this time. This time fate handed me a list that looks like it was written by a group of reality TV show producers on a drinking binge:
    1. Head to Victoria Law courts to explain that the jury duty summons I received two days ago will conflict with the fact that I Wont Be In the Country.
    2. Vote in Canada's version of Survivor: The Federal Election (as of this writing the Conservative tribe has won the food, but I don't think they will survive the immunity challenge).
    3. Visit UPS to get my skateboard and camera released from customs hold, fail.
    4. Phone UPS and explain travel plans, times. UPS agrees to waive brokerage fee, but package still delayed for 24 hours.
Now it's time for me to figure what I want to "not pack".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home