the last spot

Saturday, September 23, 2006

The hunt continues

Well the Job hunt is still on as the management at the Teck are idiots. I aced my training shift, turned up a few hours later and they accused me of being a half hour late! I believed them at first until I checked my phone and realized they were lying through there teeth.

It matters not however as I have two high-end job interviews lined up, plus a couple of other pub tests.

I spent some time shooting a few of the really modern London Underground stations on the Jubilee line extension. I posted some on my Flickr page already as I spent all my spare time today re-organizing my photos.


6 Comments:

  • Hiya, Hans here. Hope you are well!

    Your in London! :D My number is 07877909375 if you ever feel like doing anything. Next weekend I'm planning on having a meetup with lots of my mates, so you're welcome to come along.

    Take care!
    - Hans

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 23, 2006 3:37 PM  

  • I hope one of your job interviews pays off, I hate to think that the two of you have to give up your trip early (athough it would be good to see you again). Amazing pictures Rory, you have a real talent!!! Val

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 23, 2006 8:07 PM  

  • Teck ??
    you mean http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_of_Teck

    don't forget to check old fashioned newspapers for work, I used to check the 4 week old papers as then if the job was still available they were getting desperate..

    Moggy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006 8:48 PM  

  • I thought that was for flats...

    There was a live punk show in our basement last night. The cat got scared.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006 10:09 PM  

  • I thought that was for flats...

    There was a live punk show in our basement last night. Groupies showed up. The cat got scared.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2006 10:09 PM  

  • works 4 jobs 2 ie T.Stone

    http://www.photoassist.co.uk/wwforum/forum_topics.asp?FID=1
    Might be worth a look through.. even the old ones...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 25, 2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home