the last spot

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Amsterdam: A city of water

Yup, I'm in the 'Dam. Just checked into a hostel, and it has free internet, w00t!

I was supposed to be meeting up with Shannon here, but she has been held up in Paris for an extra day waiting for her Inter-rail pass to come through. So I'm off to explore the streets, and see if I can find a spot where I don't here American accents every two minutes :)

I'd forgotten the trains were double decker over here, it's disconcerting. I'm glad the public transport is good though, as it's raining out. Fist time I've seen rain in two months, and thats saying something for someone who lives in London.

I feel a bit peckish, I think I'll go find myself a brownie. Oh, wait, I forgot that around here brownie is only going to make me feel more hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home